Thread: Android?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #5
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1024
Позавчера обсуждали вопрос о портировании Андроида. Могу сказать следующее:
1) Компания Onyx International сообщила МакЦентру о том, что с портированием Андроида на М92 имеются определенные сложности. Поэтому до конца еще неизвестно, будет ли на М92 портирован Андроид. Но в любом случае в 2013 году будет выпущена новая десятидюймовка, работающая на Андроиде.
2) Также ничего неизвестно и насчет Андроида на i62; в этом имеются еще бОльшие сомнения. Фотографии Андроида якобы на i62, выложенные Booxtor'ом, точь-в-точь совпадают с фотографиями, которые прислал Оникс МакЦентру. Только получены они не с i62, а с нового устройства - того самого, что должно выйти уже довольно скоро.
3) Для качественного портирования Андроида требуется достаточно большая команда, и я не думаю, что для какого-либо дистрибьютора коммерчески целесообразно ее нанимать. В Ониксе над портом Андроида работает несколько человек уже достаточно продолжительное время.
Booxtor можете прокомментировать?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1024
day before yesterday discussed the porting of Android. I can say the following:
1) The company Onyx International MakTsentr reported that porting Android to the M92, there are certain difficulties. Therefore, the end is not known whether the M92 ported to Android. But in any case, in 2013, will be issued a new desyatidyuymovka running on Android.
2) It is not known, and what about Android at i62; this are even more questionable. Photos of Android allegedly for i62, posted Booxtor'om, exactly the same with the photographs, which sent Onyx Blogger. Only they are not obtained from the i62, but with a new device - the very thing that should come out pretty soon.
3) The quality of porting Android requires a fairly large team, and I do not think for a distributor of commercial viability of its hiring. In onyx of the port of Android running a few people for quite a long time.
Booxtor can you comment this?
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote