Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:16 PM   #678
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaTornado View Post
Sorry, I'm a relatively new kindle user, but is there a patch for disabling certain gestures in reading? Like if you swipe up/down it skips forward/backward a chapter. I accidently do that a lot when I'm trying to stop an accidental page swipe. (Used to my iPod that I used as an ereader before, where if I pull my finger up it ignores that gesture instead of turning the page.)
No. All the available patches are listed in the first post of this thread, and on the Wiki page.

That said, I may be looking into how the reader handles touch events some time soon (because of this). No guarantees though - I don't know what is (or isn't) possible at this time.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote