View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #15
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
I've got a 5" PRS-350 so pixel density on that is higher compared to most 6" readers. Definitely still prefer the PRS-350 for reading fiction.

However, reading on the new iPad isn't atrocious anymore. I couldn't stand using the iPad 2 for recreational reading because of the low pixel density. With the new iPad, I can read on it in a pinch if I don't have any other device I can use. I'd still gravitate to my PRS-350 or iPhone/iPod Touch if those are available but iBooks in landscape mode on the iPad is an acceptable alternative (for short periods of time, in medium lighting conditions).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote