View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #35
dtanis
Enthusiast
dtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud of

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
Hello rkomar,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
zlib doesn't work directly with zip files, you need some more code on top of it. libzip seems to be nice to work with, and builds easily with the cross compiler, so I'll have a go with it.
Ok, nice. I'll hope it will be easily implemented.

Quote:
librar doesn't look to be anywhere near as easy to work with, unfortunately.
And what about the 7zip library? 7zip can uncompress rar files but the unrar code is seperated from the main progam. and I don't know if they also supply the source code of that unrar library.

Quote:
I've never tried coding a dictionary into a program. If it's straight-forward, I'll put it in. Free buttons are in short supply, though. Is it okay to open it with the menu, or would something like a long press on the OK or MENU button be better?
Oh, only a menu option is fine for me. Talking about short-cuts, it would also be nice to implement some stylus short cuts like:
- a press somewhere on the loaded image opens the main menu of the program
- a press on the page counter (bottom left) would open the goto menu
- a press on the zoom percentage (bottom left) would open the custom zoom level input
- a press on the title (bottom middle) would open the content
Adobe Reader and FB2-reader use these short-cuts too. If you have some spare time left to implement them, it would be very nice.
dtanis is offline   Reply With Quote