View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #31
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtanis View Post
Hello rkomar,

I can confirm that special characters in filenames give also problems with unpacking. I uploaded a file at http://www.theochem.ru.nl/~dtanis/fi...Schilderij.cbr which give unpack problems because filenames contains a greek char beta. The problem lies in the unrar executable. When I extract the file manually I get the error: Cannot create 00 <square char>ou.jpg. I hope you are able to fix this problem otherwise I have to rename all the jpeg's of these of albums.
Thanks for the example file. I'll look at this later tonight.

Edit: The cbr file unpacks without problem on my Linux desktop machine, so I suspect it is a problem with creating files in the FAT filesystem on the reader. If the expanded files aren't too large, then maybe I can unpack them in the /tmp directory in such cases.

Last edited by rkomar; 01-23-2012 at 06:18 PM.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote