View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wang960 View Post
Hi, Thanks, it's nice to see those pictures, I'd guess the first image is your preferred one, right? can you send a picture that it is displayed in the prs-505? say, I can see the prs505 reader with the content in it? thanks.
Is that Hibernate or NHibernate in Action? I own both of those books. Although the later is taking forever to be finished... and I think we have decided to use Entity Framework instead.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote