View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 03:24 PM   #1
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Flasher won't work - with old/new firmware !??

Hi!
I did look up a lot of threads/posts about why the Flasher 1.2 might NOT run:
I emptied my SD card, refomatted it, threw out all books from the reader, made shure all Flasher files are in root. I even posted a similar question on the thread "Sony Reader PRS-500 Universal Flasher" two days ago (no reply so far).

BUT:
I allways get the following message when running "Run Script ... 5: make a new image":

"Failure while executing script. Check make_fs.log"

It stops immediately. (#3: run script.sh says: "Script finished" but I don't see any results on my screen?!?)

What goes wrong, what could I do, why can't I get those wonderful hacks onto my PRS500 ???

Anybody out there have any further ideas?!? I'd gladly give a lot of kharma to you...

Clemens

(p.s.: I tried with the original firmware 1.0.0.xxx and the updated 1.0.3.7xxx. No difference there...)
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote