View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #12
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I'm not much good with feet and inches, since I grew up on the metric system... I once went to Subway and asked for a 6 foot sub...
Priceless.

I grew up with both. And with pre decimal currency. 14th February 1966 and all that jingle. I prefer inches and feet when it comes to height. Seriously, what does something 172 cms tall mean when it comes to describing people. Say 6' 3" and we can all visualise that. But I prefer weight in kilos than lbs; temps in centigrade and not fahrenheit; miles rather than kilometres.

I know,
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote