View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I downloaded this and the other Lovecraft book that was uploaded today. Maybe one day I'll actually get to read it. The to-do list is getting longer, and my brain is getting slower. Every time I start to read lately, I fall asleep.
Uh-oh. That's a clear sign that Cthulhu is about to pounce. He sends you into a dreamy sleep just before the final terror-filled ending.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote