View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #87
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Can anyone post a photo of their Glo screen in the dark showing the led lights at the bottom of the screen? Ignoring those Kindle users who seem to have defective screens, the only complaint seems to be about the shadow from the led lights (only with the light at certain levels in a dark room), so I'd be interested to see how it compares to the Glo?

Here's an example photo showing it on the Kindle PW.

As someone has already cleared up with Kobo the gray shadow along the bottom (when the black border is set to clear) seems to be just how the lighting technology is, I'm just interested to see it on the Glo too. And it's worth noting, those who have upgraded from a Nook Glowlight to the Kindle PW are saying the Kindle is far superior.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote