View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #83
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I get an option to skip the sync when I connect to the desktop when doing a factory reset or activating a new reader. I don't use the desktop for anything else.
You're lucky, then. I couldn't avoid the sync when I first set up my Touch and whenever I factory reset it (of course, its factory default is like 1.9.10 or something - bought May '11 - and my last factory reset was 1.9.14. Maybe it changed in Touches factory loaded with later firmwares...)
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote