View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Do you schedule your reading time?

It has come to my attention while looking at my Kindle home page there are alot more to-read books on their then my reading time seems to allow me to get to. Through consideration I also know that I spend alot of time doing other things, perhaps through lazyness like watching the tube or spending alot of time on sites like twitter and facebooks.

So, I have been considering setting aside a specific time to read... or at least a goal. I was thinking of starting with something simple like, read at least 2 hours per day (in one block) on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone else do something like this? Anyone else have DEAR (drop everything and read) time at their house hld?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote