View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #3304
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I'd almost be tempted to re-buy the Scholastic paper editions just based on the first cover. Absolutely enchanting.

It's always bothered me that my copies of the series were not edition-matched. I don't care about first editions or any of that, I just want them to look like they belong together on the shelf, and right now they don't. This would be a good excuse to fix that.

And, of course, I do love that changing ebook covers costs nothing so that will certainly be happening.
I might buy them all in paper form again. My youngest daughter loves Harry Potter and I think she'll really like these covers. I'm definitely changing the ebook covers I have to these ones.
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote