View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 02:24 AM   #172
samy2
Ebook-Fan
samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
I did it. i put 3000 Ebooks on a microsdcard on my Sony Reader PRS T1. And? It does not slow down. Okay the first time (20 minutes or so) after putting on so much books the reader needs time to scan the new books an collections. But if that done, ist no problem to search for book, search in you collections etc. I know a other guy storing even more ebooks on an micro sd card on his Sony Reader PRS T2.
samy2 is offline   Reply With Quote