View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #30
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Wondering how they reached their inflated price for Canadians on their .com site is what made me stop shopping at Amazon a couple of years ago. When I can't find a book at Kobo or BOB with my Cdn address, I much prefer B&N because they thankfully turn a blind eye to Canadian IP addresses with US account addresses. I'll still take advantage of Amazon.com's free ebooks though.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote