View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:08 AM   #5
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I tried the KT cover at my local Walmart (yes, I went there on purpose only to try it on), and will buy one if I find it for a few bucks that I can cover with felt and ribbons. I'm thinking this could be a nice project for a rainy weekend, and I would not want to distroy an expensive case for this.

I am not crazy about the colors of the PW covers either, and don't like the silver colored buckle. I am already thinking about how to hide/disguise it so I don't have to look at it when my case gets here. I wish they had used copper instead. Or no clasp on the ouside.

Last edited by xendula; 10-08-2012 at 02:17 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote