View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #22
Mobert
Enthusiast
Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I was looking at that one. I wonder how much weight it adds? I own a Eco-Flip which will fit the PW. I love it and may get another one now they come down in price but it does add some weight to a reader. I've used mine on my K4S and now it's on my K4B.
The Timbuk2 without Kindle in it is 0.3044 pounds. With Kindle PW is 0.7590 pounds.

I taped a flat magnet onto the cover-- lining it up with the bottom right corner of the kindle and it now turns the Kindle on and off with opening and closing of the cover.

Last edited by Mobert; 10-07-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Mobert is offline   Reply With Quote