View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
ryran
Connoisseur
ryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with others

Device: Kindle 3G
I think you responded to my last post in the v1 thread so quickly that you didn't see my edit, so here it is agaaaaain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryran View Post
Do you have any music files that have international characters in their file names? I do. A lot. It seems that when kinamp is trying to display the currently-playing file: as soon as it reaches a character with [e.g.] an accent, it stops reading the rest of the file name for display. This doesn't affect the music; only the visual aspect.
In other news, if I start mplayer in slave mode on its own and try the get_file_name command, it's reported properly... so I'm guessing this is a problem with the character set for your fb-painting code. But I probably should leave the guessing to you.
ryran is offline   Reply With Quote