View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Yeah, didn't work on my K2 either, but the ~help command did something--because my home screen changed and displayed numbers in parentheses beside all my titles--just not sure what it's doing.
Never mind my moment of brain-deadedness.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't ~exec with root rights allow scripts to be created that can create symlinks (and install the binaries), thereby bypassing the need to create binary update packages for the existing hacks?

I won't complain if they've made that easy, but... wow!

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-07-2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: update
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote