View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #142
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksolid View Post
Hello,
I have a Kindle NT (perhaps called Kindle 4NT) I do not know how to identify it any way except that it is the smallest with no keyboard and has a wifi.
I too tried some experimentation that went awry and got stuck in diag. mode after doing enable_diag stuff. Now the screen is frozen and does not work with USB drive mode (pressing of power button at the bottom and the magic key 5way down button.) However while pressing all kinds of key combination it started the diagnostic mode again. I went through several cycles of reboot selection but it keeps coming back to the diagnostic screen -TEQUILA system Diags. Finally it is frozen SOLID. No response to any key combination. Any suggestions are welcome thanks
Congratulations!
You have most probably run down the battery. (diags mode eats battery - no power controls).
Start re-charging it now, charge for two days, get back to us then.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote