View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #22
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
What it boils down to is who cares about the science behind it and who gives a crap what others read on.

Read on whatever screen type you like, and shut the hell up with bashing other screen types and the people that prefer them!

If LCDs bother your eyes, don't read on them. If e-ink is too slow and limited for your needs, don't use it. It's great that we different technology so everyone can find the device that best suits them.

I'll never understand all the animosity over screen types on here!

Back on topic, I will say one key with LCD is adjusting screen brightness to fit the ambient lighting. Reading on my girlfriend's iPad bothered me a bit until I turned the brightness down. Then I read for an hour plus with no noticeable eye fatigue.

Last edited by dmaul1114; 04-07-2010 at 02:30 PM.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote