View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #15
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
My squirrels can kick your squirrels' a$$es! From my post at The Squirrel Thread earlier today:

OK, People, Listen Up!

This is a true story about how tough these pandimensional squirrels really are:

We had an enormous fire ant hill beside our sidewalk. Nothing would kill it. They were excavating into the concrete. (If you don't believe me, ask any southerner if fire ants can eat into your sidewalk.) This pile was about a half foot high, a very big mound.

The mound was heavily sprinkled with poison pellets. Apparently the ants find them tasty. Well, yesterday morning, we came out to find a squirrel digging furiously in the ant pile. It seemed to be trying to bury a pecan in the pile, and it was covered in ants. While we watched, it ran to the grass and rolled around to get those stinging little b@stards off. Then it went back to it's job and started digging again, through stinging ants and poison pellets.

Nothing, not even ramming a shovel into the pile, drenching it with gasoline, and burning it has been able to kill that pile all summer. Yesterday evening, THE PILE WAS DESTROYED AND THERE WERE NO LIVING ANTS LEFT!

ONE DETERMINED SQUIRREL DID WHAT A FIERY CHEMICAL CONFLAGRATION COULD NOT DO!!!!!

Be afraid. Be very afraid.