View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #25
Kurt
Connoisseur
Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Nook HD+, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsknit View Post
Well, skimming the thread that was linked looks almost like a foreign language to me at this point, but I've ordered a compatible micro-SD card (couldn't find any locally) and I will read through it carefully and see if I can't figure it out. Thanks for pointing me there.
had the same trepidation with my Nook Color - bought it specifically to install CM7 but took me months to brave the klingonese of the instructions

but, following the steps one by one it worked like a charm on the first go - and still working fine
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote