Thread: Agatha Christie
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #17
jbjb
Somewhat clueless
jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
And Then There Were None is a great Christie to start with! And it's an all-time mystery classic. It's without a doubt, far and away, my favourite of the books I've read by her.
I'd agree completely that "And Then There Were None" is a great place to start - it's one of my two favourite Christies (along with "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd").

Having said that, you can't really go too far wrong with any of them - the language isn't difficult and they all have their merits.

/JB
jbjb is offline   Reply With Quote