View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mark View Post
Thanks for your reply. I will keep trying as you suggest. But this has been happening for two days now, and each time my computer freezes I have to reboot it. I hope the problem resolves itself soon as I really like Calibre and want to keep using it.

Many thanks.
100% CPU is not the same as a Lockup. Just very busy. Let it run a few minutes (longer, if other programs are running like virus scans) the poor thing has a lot of work to do. Forced reboots CAN actually damage open files. Calibre may be updating the metadata in every book folder.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote