Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #45
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I have the Samsung Chromebook. It doesn't have the hard drive, instead it has 16 GB SSD. But it has a 6.5 hour battery life that I like. It is $50 more, but I like the extra battery life.
But. but, but, ..., but only 16GB? I have 32GB on my Droid 1 and it is removable.

What do you have loaded on the chromebook?

Just remember, I am trying to simulate a chromebook on my Windows desktop to get an idea if I want one. I don't yet have a real vision of what I am getting into.

And yeah, I know they give you 5GB free in the cloud, but together that is only 21GB.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote