Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #312
Nil Einne
Connoisseur
Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Ordered mine shipping to my freight forwarder in Oregon on the 16th (US/Canadian time) although it was fairly late in the day. My credit card got charged when I ordered I think. (My CC company doesn't show authorisation holds in the account details and I forgot to check my balance just before ordering but it doesn't seem to have changed unexpectedly and it now shows up as a processed transaction after ~ 3 days.) I got charged in Canadian dollars, I guess this is normal I was never sure but I definitely prefer it because the Canadian dollar is lower (and because it's always a foreign currency transaction to me, it would be better or the same for me even if it was 0.999USD to 1CAD).

Got 2 emails from Kobo just after I ordered, one an invoice, one an order confirmation. Nothing since but they only had 1 working day so far probably and unfortunately Monday seems to be a holiday in most of Canada.
Nil Einne is offline   Reply With Quote