Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #311
gauchomigo
gauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to beholdgauchomigo is a splendid one to behold

Device: kobo forma/aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
Ordered my Aura Hd on May 9th. Received NO confirmation of the order. Almost went through the ordering process again but fortunately decided I might end up billed for two.
Sent e-mail to Kobo on the 10th. Three days later they told me my order was being processed.

My credit card was charged on the 10th. Today, May 16, I finally received notice that my Aura HD has shipped. Not happy about the card being charged a week before shipment, nor that it takes a week to process the order, nor the lack of order confirmation initially. If the Aura HD is as good as I anticipate all will be forgiven. Right now I have a bad taste in my mouth.
Ordered mine on the 11th, and got shipping confirmation on the 17th, so it appears "processing" takes right at 7 days.
gauchomigo is offline   Reply With Quote