Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #303
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Probably, but with a lot more care. The thing is I'm not so sure I need to
anymore. I am beginning to think the external MicroSD may be all I will end
up using, like I do now with my jetBook Lite.

I do know I will be getting into calibre a lot more now, which is really a good thing,
with all the added features from the plugins and its own builtin functions, it has
turned into an even more essential and powerful tool.

Luck;
Ken
Yikes. I thought you were only opening the case to apply the coating. If it's storage you are concerned about the external MicroSD is all you need, IMHO. At least wait until you have had some time to enjoy your new Aura before you open this one.

Calibre is the only way to go!
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote