View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:37 AM   #98
Figan
Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
if you tell me which are the filename issues I can work on adding them... you already can specify title with -t option.
The -t option did work, thank you.

Quote:
the "Personal" banner is applied to documents that do not have an ASIN recognized by Amazon. Calibre can add a fictitious one, but I've yet to discover how it does. Planned for future version.
I used the Java Mobi Metadata Editor, as advised by Thomass, to add in an ASIN, but this didn't cure the problem. It's a minor niggle in the grand scheme of things though, eh?

Thanks very much for 1.50, I'll take a gander tonight.

For people who, like I, didn't bookmark the location of this wonder, it can be found here:
https://github.com/ciromattia/kcc/
Figan is offline   Reply With Quote