View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #11
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloopy View Post
Ah, good to know. You'd think it would be so simple to just use folder and file names!
Sorry, incorrect. I use Opus every day and yes you can sort it by file name. I even checked again before posting this.

edited to add:
Quote:
I don't want/need internet connectivity, I don't care about music, I don't need to annotate anything, I don't need a dictionary, I have no need to access online bookstores (I have a computer for all of that).
This is Opus. SD card, sort by file names, folders, no pdf reflow. On average battery lasts a week with heavy use. 5" inch vizplex, to my eyes less grey than pearl (compared it next to Sony 650 once) Orizon is very grey though.
Sadly Opus is becoming difficult to get. I'll be very sorry one day when it goes to ereaders' heaven.

Last edited by Chi Cygni; 01-18-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote