View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 04:38 AM   #309
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I download them from my computer and they go immediately to the Cloud. When I need one of them on my Galaxy Player, I just download it from "My Apps".

I never download them from my Android devices.
I always "purchase" the apps from my computer too. I don't get every free app of the day, but I do get most of them. I can decide whether to download and install on my tablet(s) later. In the meantime, they're stored in the cloud.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote