View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #301
MikeGolf
Connoisseur
MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruss View Post
Google has released the source code to Sky Map, and I've made a build that's slightly Kindle-optimized (i.e., it doesn't assume that you've got a compass in the device). I called this version Open Star Map.

You will have to enter your latitude and longitude manually, though, I think.
Thanks, it appears to run just fine.
MikeGolf is offline   Reply With Quote