View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 04:06 AM   #2
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I have bought a fairly expensive device solely for reading books. I have not bought an expensive item solely for surfing the web. I might spend more time in a day on my computer than I do reading but that does not indicate I like it more.

I also enjoy old movies, a lot. Yesterday I watched Vinctent Price in "The Last Man on Earth" and Gregory Peck in "Only the Brave". I never read novels while I watch a movie but I can surf the web and visit some forums while I surf the web.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote