View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #1
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Do you like reading or web-surfing better?

Of course I know that surfing is reading too. But not at the same level. Most of the time, the attention is divided, and I don't read as thoroughly when surfing. I skim and scan a lot more. Look for certain info instead of trying to absorb everything.

Surfing is more useful, but less rewarding. (for me) Surfing is more educational too, for me.

I can surf for probably 4 hours straight, but only ready for maybe an hour or two, after which I need a nap.

Last edited by JeremyZ; 08-15-2010 at 01:23 AM.
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote