View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #15
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I bought a Hanvon 516 from ebuyer.com
I'll look into one of those. Do you use open inkpot or the standard firmware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
I don't know what went wrong there but the Neo does show the folders on your SD card and does allow you to search for a file.
It was my first time with the device and I guess the assistant wouldn't know the ins and outs of the unit. It was almost certainly my fault as the SD card came straight out a DAB radio with recordings of various radio programs - so no doubt that was what all the .dat files were. I've now reformatted the SD card and recopied the ebooks back on - hopefully I will be able to retest each device soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Strnad View Post
It doesn't sell in the UK so I can't test it with my ebooks. The price is perfect though.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote