View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #13
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
FWIW, in Toronto, the downtown stores like BB and FS, have rather pleasant displays of Sony e-readers, 300 and 600 series, live that you can play with. The last few times I've checked them, the crowd has been one. Me. Sony did very well at the Book Fair at Queen's Park a couple of summers ago drawing strong crowds in a tent. I suspect Kobo will draw MUCH more interest at Chapters/Indigo when it launches later this week.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote