View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #4
palmsolo
palmsolo began at the beginning.

Device: B&N NOOKcolor
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
Funny, your review on your ZDnet site uses much of the exact same text as this review.

http://www.taranfx.com/blog/?p=1808

I don't know if you're taranfx, although your English seems better, but someone has copied someone here, it's obvious.
Hmm, that copying of my review doesn't make me very happy. I don't see a single photo of the Reader 600 on that review and wonder if the person even has touched the device yet. I especially find it odd they copied my personal experience statements such as, "The black sleeve is similar to the case that came with first Sony PSP." and "Even though the second generation Amazon Kindle is a much improved piece of hardware over the first generation, IMHO these Sony Reader devices still are even better, rock solid devices. I was very pleased to see that the PRS-600 has about the same dimensions as the 505."

Holy smokes, I read through the whole "review" over there and this guy ripped off just about everything I wrote. I can't believe someone would copy everything, even my personal experiences that have nothing to do with that particular person. I emailed them and also alerted the ZDNet and CBS Interactive legal teams to have it removed immediatly.

Very poor taste to plagiarize someone's work and a bit ironic that they did it with an ebook reader. I wonder if there is any original content on that site?

Last edited by palmsolo; 09-04-2009 at 01:45 AM.
palmsolo is offline   Reply With Quote