View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #377
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Problem of the ATIV keyboard is that, in order to make the unit stable and allow the tablet to be held securely by the added keyboard (and not fall over), they had to make the keyboard heavy and limit the opening angle. I'd like to try out the new Lenovo Helix that possibly has a better solution.
Yes, that's quite right Andy. Although in real world practice I have not found it to be an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Call me strange, but I can not use the Ativ without a mouse (to be precise, my Kensington slimblade trackball that is about half the size or weight of the Ativ) ... haven't managed yet to use Windows without right-click...

So it's good that the unit has a number of USB slots, for external hard drives and mouses...

Best regards,
Andy
When used with the keyboard attached, there is the trackpad (I just HATE trackpads!) which in addition to having right and left buttons, is also optimized for Win8 gestures. When using it in tablet mode the button on the SPen functions as a right click. Also a long press sometimes acts like a right click, but I find that to be somewhat less than reliable.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote