View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #174
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
I AM surprised that so many people who are receiving new PWs are still gettinig some with problem screens.
So am I. Rather disappointing really.

I had cancelled my UK preorder before it shipped and had decided to wait until January so see if QC had got any better after the initial rush... The still-recurring screen issues, combined with the shorter battery life and reduced on-board storage means that I've now decided to hang onto my K3 a while longer and will see what the next model has to offer when it comes out.

I know that I could get one now and return it if I'm not happy with it, but frankly I can't be bothered My now-over-2-years-old K3 is so far still working fine (fingers crossed!) and even if it does have a tantrum and dies, I think I'd just go for the cheap basic Kindle to replace it.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote