View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #24
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1countryboy View Post
Thank you very much I knew it had to be simple I'm hoping the iPad Mini will be as good or better than the Nook color but with more options overall.
I am sure she will enjoy it. You might as well download iBooks as well for a complete set. Bluefire is also useful if she wants to check books out of your public library. It and the Kindle app can both be used for that.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote