View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:09 PM   #108
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Reminds me when I had my gall bladder out. I was in the recovery room and feeling like crap and this loud voice spoke from one of the other beds. "OH WOW I'M SOOOO HIGH! THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN POT! I FEEL AWESOME!" Anesthesia can do that, apparently (I wish it did for me!)

I'm glad you came through OK and hope that your test results are best possible...myllittle son has to have a procedure like this every year, it's stressful. Take some time to recover and read!
Gallbladder out is next on the list. I call this a practice surgery. It will be the same surgeon. She's great! I have to say the people in the OR remind me a bit of a comedy show. No seriousness allowed.

I didn't like how it made me felt. I am use to telling my brain move this part of the body and it does. I was like frustrated it wasn't listening to me. I like to be in control of myself. I think drugs like this aren't for me unless needed for surgery.

I am feeling like myself today but wound up sleeping half the day and taking care of a sick hubby. I sure hope I don't get it what he has. I guess he picked up a bug at the hospital or maybe the stomach flu I had last week in that case I gave it to him. Poor guy he's doesn't deserve this. When I woke up this afternoon he had driven all the way into town to get my favorite meals for me to eat when I got up.

I have learned real romance is a man who takes care of you when you look like something the cat dragged in and has seen you at your worst and yet he still hangs around you for some reason.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote