View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #11
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@meme - I can replicate it with a leading space in the replace field - note you have to be set to "all html files" not "current file" to see it.

It's still not a bug though, this is a combination of user error and the "clean" behaviour deciding that what is left is not a valid xml tag.
I'll confess to to the user error part - I have lots of trouble spotting leading / trailing spaces when I use find replace.
I swear they self-install when I'm away from Pc. anyway, here's the .ini file in case you still need it. looks like I'll have to zip it before attaching
Attached Files
File Type: zip sigil.zip (5.1 KB, 159 views)
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote