View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I've always preferred the Sepia color option when reading on my iPad.
I use Sepia on my Kindle Fire. Out of the three themes it's the one I prefer.

White text makes letter moves go in and out of focus for me and I see blinds anytime I stare at a black background. I can't stand at a white backgrounds either so Sepia is really my only choice.

On my Kindle Fire I use an app called Screen Dim that let's me adjust the brightness and contrast of my screen. Some nights I use less contrast and other nights less brightness.

The nook app has a nice grey background on black text I would love to have for the Kindle. *sigh*
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote