View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #11
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I knew my Kindle 3's first birthday was coming up soon but I hadn't realized it was already here. It doesn't seem like it's been that long ago that I bought it but I purchased it a year ago yesterday (March 11th 2011). Now and then it stops and reboots when I am trying to read on it but that only happens very rarely and all electronics have some quirks that pop up now and then I think. Has anyone else here noticed that happening on occasion? Generally I'm still very pleased with the unit though I do intend to add on a Kindle Fire in the near future if possible.
My K3 is going to be 1 year old the first week of April (I replaced a Kindle 2 with it). I've never had any problems with it and read from it an average of 8 hours a day.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote