View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:45 AM   #11
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
I do the same as you regarding TEch Books

Get a Pocketbook 902 or the new 912. I have one and Cisco CCNA, thru CCIE books looks well and work in landscape mode.

My 3 cents
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibex333 View Post
Anyone tried technical PDFs on their rooted Nook STR with those readers available for download online? I know that the Nook STRs screen is too small for such a task, but can you pan and scroll to fit any part of the page into the screen without tearing or image becoming unreadable?

I am talking about books like Programming books, Cisco Exam Prep, Graphic Design books... Basically books that show pages of code, screenshots of PCs screen, graphs, images, charts, etc.

Thanks!

PS: Maybe someone can be bothered to post a you tube video of this?
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote