View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 12:52 AM   #63
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn1 View Post
I'm done with this. Think what you want and be all judgemental and rude. And taustin that is exactly what I did when they took the one gift card back and credited my account, I sent it back to her because it was the right thing to do. Have a great day people.
I can sympathize with your frustration with Kobo.. I had a horrible experience with them myself. I think they do it on purpose, to be honest. They figure if they make returns as unpleasant as possible, you'll just give up, lol.

I also had the Kobo apologists jumping at me- people get very protective of their ereaders.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote