View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #11
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
What is considered a serious drain... amongst others, I have a 505, with a 16GB SDHC card, that I recharge around every week to ten days. It is never switched off, only put in standby and I read at least two hours per day, up to six on a lazy day. As this means (worst case) 52 charges per year and this battery type (depending on your source) is good for 400-1000 charges that works out at around 8-20 years of use... if the rest lasts that long, I'd be really happy...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote