View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 02:10 PM   #18
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But you do need a Windows system to purchase the book; a LIT book can only be purchased on a Windows machine with an "activated" copy of Microsoft Reader on it. We are discussing the legal removal of DRM from legally-purchased books here, naturally.
That I did not know. So why are so many people here saying that you have lit books available to the Sony without saying that you have to have a Windows machine? For me these books are not available since it is to much trouble and I do not want to support Windows by using it.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote