View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:26 PM   #6
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I don't know of any ereaders that support WMA. Most only support MP3. The Kindle has the best audio coverage - MP3, Audible, and text-to-speech.

Why not get an MP3 player that supports MP3, WMA, and Audible? That way you have all bases covered for audiobooks. That's how I listen to them. I use a Sansa Clip+. High quality, yet inexpensive.
Agree. Just to be clear, you need support for protected WMA (like the Clip+ supports) for most library audiobooks, not just unsecured WMA support.

The Clip+ is a particularly good recommendation, as it's so small. You must ensure that library audiobooks get loaded in the Clip+'s "Audiobooks" folder in order to get the resume function.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote